TAM Technical Account Manager (Leeds, Yorkshire)
The Technical Account Manager is an experienced technology enthusiast and advisor, who works closely with our customers to help bridge the gap between our IT Help Desk and their vision for their networks.
In service of that objective, the Technical Account Manager will not only partner with our client to deliver their goals but to see technical issues through to resolution whilst placing emphasis on issue prevention rather than resolution.
The ideal candidate will have recently been involved with daily support/design of Office 365, Google, Windows services, particularly around Monitoring, Patching, Backups, Virtual Machine and OS troubleshooting and will understand how to build strong customer partnerships based on trust and strategy.
- Work closely with help desk & sales teams to help fulfil complex incidents and requests, assisting customers and stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist with technical problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Troubleshoot or crisis-manages customer technical issues or service delivery
- Bridge the the gap between help desk and client, to unify the vision and bring both parties closer together.
- Develops relationships with external clients to assess their technology, support, and security needs.
- Assess, analyze and, based on new technologies, make technical recommendations to improve customer supported systems to help them grow.
- Offers innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs while remaining cost effective.
- Perform system configuration changes / updates based on recommendations and best practice when required.
- Ensure customer technical solution documentation is always up to date
- Perform system capacity and resilience planning to ensure fit for purpose against customer business objectives.
- Working intricately with the customers’ in-house service desk and our own service desks and providing training to common issue management.
- 3 years’ direct work experience in a similar environment (ideally supporting external clients face to face)
- Infrastructure migration to support & design experience
- O365/Google migration experience (desirable)
- Sharepoint, Onedrive & Teams / Gsuite experience (desirable)
- Experience in working in a busy IT department or Help Desk
- Working knowledge of active directory, Windows Server, Virtual Machines, Backup, O365 / Google
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Exceptional customer service skills, particularly the ability to empathise and follow through tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent organisation to ensure that many concurrent incidents are all being taken care of in a timely manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
This role will require a desire to dream big and measure against the best, constantly pushing the boundaries.
Salary: £27,000 – £35,000 (Based on experience)
Come and join us as we support you on this journey!
If you feel you have the relevant skills then please apply by clicking this link: Application Form