The increasing adoption of technology is leading to greater amounts of data being stored on your network. Loss of this data, whether through a system failure, human error, viruses or ransomware would have a considerable impact on the day to day running of your organisation. Good, secure back-up, therefore, is paramount.
Primary ICT Backup
Primary ICT has been offering backup solutions for over 11 years and has developed a cloud solution providing offsite protection in a Tier IV datacentre in London.
Primary ICT Cloud Backup is a powerful, scalable hybrid cloud solution designed to protect all your systems and mobile devices anytime, anywhere and faster than anyone else. By subscribing to our cloud backup service, your business-critical data will be backed up to our secure, private cloud for easy retrieval and recovery in the event of a disaster.
With support for physical and virtual servers, PC and Mac® workstations, laptops, iPhone/iPad/Android mobile devices, and Office 365 mailbox data, you can protect all your data with a single unified platform.
- Scalable – only pay for what you need
- Flexible recovery options, including bare-metal restore
- Data housed within a Leeds based datacentre featuring the latest virtual and physical security protocols
- Fully encrypted data using 2048-bit SSL encryption for management channels and AES-256 encryption for data-in-transit and at rest
- Automatic alerts verifying successful backup
- Access to expert technical support